Friday, November 2, 2012

Compendium of Curiousities 2, Challenge #26 Winner

Greetings to all the Compendium of Curiosities 2 challenge players!  I'm back to announce the $25 gift certificate winner from Linda Ledbetter's Challenge #26 the Crumpled Suede technique.  There were some awesome pieces submitted for the challenge.

I have done the drawing using the Random.org site and our winner this time is Hettie #29.
Congratulations Hettie - you get $25 to shop at The Funkie Junkie Boutique!  Please email me at thefunkiejunkie@gmail.com for your gift certificate code.  And thanks so much to everyone who played along and mentioned The Funkie Junkie Boutique!




1 comment:

Hettie said...

Wow! It's me!! Thank you guys! Yippee!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com